Tuesday, April 6, 2010

80’s Cheesy Greek Epic ..just sooo much better






I went and saw the new Clash of the Titans last night. Save your money kiddies, it was completely unremarkable. There were scenes in the clay-mation original that I thought looked more realistic then this remake. I don’t know why they didn’t just play up the camp factor instead of trying to fight against it. There is just no why that you can make a scantily clad man flying around on a Pegasus not cheesy so just go with it. The 3d was a letdown as well because it seemed no different than watching a regular movie (which I became thank full for because if the 3-D was too realistic the lip injections in the two main actress upper lips would have been terrifying !)
I give my biggest props to the original movie for it’s two main actors: Judi Bowker who plays Andromeda and Harry Hamlin who plays Perseu.. What a couple of cuties they were!

No comments:

Post a Comment