Friday, September 24, 2010

CHEAP & CHIC





DOING IT ALL BY YOURSELF

If you have read my past posts you know that I loves me some funky nail colour ( I rocked Essies Haute as Hello and Greenport all summer and got tons of complements on them).When I go to get my nails done I usually bring in my own polish for two reasons: One I tend to not like the selection of OPI polishes that the salons usually provide and two (especially when I'm traveling) my nails only last about a day and need the chips to be touched up. I recently discovered something that saves me time and money: I can do my finger nails all by myself! WOW...( yes I know.. sometimes I can be rather slow with certain concepts).

I unfortunately lack in manual dexterity so one element that really aids me when attempting to paint my own nails is a fast drying polish.

I found this rich burgundy brown with a coppery hue at the drug store for about only about $4.00 ! (its called Sally Hansen Insta-dry but I can't find a name for the colour) I love this colour going into fall/winter paired with heather grey's and lilac.

No comments:

Post a Comment